Quick Loans Online
Have you found yourself in a tough spot financially and in need of some quick cash loans? These days, there are so many reasons why you might find yourself short on cash. If you’re one of the millions of Americans living paycheck to paycheck, emergency and unexpected expenses can be a huge strain on your ability to pay your bills and make ends meet. When you need cash, now and fast, your best option is to apply for quick loans online.
Why Quick Loans Online?
Expenses you didn’t plan for may leave you with bills you simply don’t have the money to pay. You might find yourself in need of quick online loans in the case of:
- Medical bills. Accidents, chronic disease, or other medical needs, insurance or not, can leave you with huge bills that outpace your income.
- Car repairs. If your car breaks down or you get in an accident, the bills can pile high. This can be especially devastating if the other driver wasn’t insured, if you’re at fault, or if you need the car to get to work.
- Employment changes. If a member of the family loses an important job, or if your pay is cut, making ends meet is tough without extra cash.
Home repairs. Water heaters break, children draw on carpet, pipes leak—and sometimes you just don’t have the money to make these repairs.
- Short-term expenses. Many short-term, large expenses may leave you scrambling for cash—a wedding, renovations needed to sell your house, funeral costs, or even a study abroad trip for your child.
Any of these situations and more might leave you looking for ways to find easy quick loans online, bad credit or good credit.
Do you need a CASH LOAN fast?
Power Finance Texas arranges installment loans from $100 to $1,250 quickly. Most loans are approved within minutes. All it takes is a checking account, a phone number and a few other simple qualifications. See why thousands of people choose Power Finance Texas for their fast cash needs.
What Are Quick Loans?
Quick loans online are short-term personal loans. They are paid off in less than a year, making them short term, and payments are made according to a predetermined schedule. When people think of quick small loans, there are usually two types they have in mind:
- Installment loans: Power Finance Texas offers these as short-term loans in amounts between $100 and $1,250. They come with flexible repayment options and are good quick loans for bad credit. You can apply online and, if approved, see the money in your bank account in just a few days. Payments are made in predetermined installments over a scheduled period of time.
- Payday loans: Payday loans come with hefty fees and penalties. The money borrowed is due when your next paycheck comes in. Power Finance Texas does not offer these loans, which aren’t friendly for customers with bad credit.
How Can I Get a Quick Loan Online?
To apply for a quick loan online in Texas, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Have an active checking account that has been open for at least 30 days, and that can receive a direct deposit.
- Hold your job for three months or more.
- Have a home or cell phone.
- Earn a monthly income of $1,000 or more after taxes and deductions. If you apply in the store, the income requirement drops to $800.
Power Finance Texas approves most loans online within minutes. To get started, fill out an online application. You’ll need a Texas driver’s license number, your social security number, employment information, and bank account information.
Can I Get a Quick Loan with Bad Credit?
You’ll notice that in the loan requirements above, there’s no specific credit requirement for obtaining an installment loan. We regularly work with customers with a range of credit scores and can help you out in getting small quick loans with bad credit. In fact, personal loans are better than payday loans for people with bad credit, and quick loans for bad credit can help you build up your credit score as you make your payments on time.